Use a computer-shared wired network for Android or iOS smartphone internet use
Mobile phone through the Win7 system to use the host network sharing of the Internet and the common problems of processing methods
Test platform: Win7 system, Lenovo A60 mobile phone, one of the non-Lenovo Android phones (System version 2.3.5 2.3.7), Iphone,nokia e72i (S60 v3 System)
Hint: the underlined content in the article is the setting that needs to be done when the problem occurs in the operation, if the operation is smooth, skip the execution next step.
1. Start--All Programs--attachments--Command prompt right-click to choose to run as Administrator
2. Set SSID and password
In the command-line window, enter the Netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid= the network name you want to establish (in English format) key= the password you want to set (at least 8 digits) enter
For example Netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow Ssid=alan key=12345678
3. Open the Host network
Enter Netsh wlan start hostednetwork
You will see the prompts to start hosting the network normally
* Sometimes you may see "Unable to start the hosting network." The status of a group or resource is not the correct state to perform a request operation. ”
Do not worry about this error, please enter the network and Sharing Center to see if the virtual wireless network connection is disabled;
It will be successful to enter the Netsh wlan start hostednetwork once the wireless network Connection 2 is enabled.
If you do not see a Microsoft Virtual WiFi miniport (Virtual wireless network card) in your network and Sharing Center, check that the device is visible in Device Manager
This is the normal state of the screenshot
This is the status of no virtual wireless card
If you are not able to see the Microsoft Virtual WiFi miniport (Virtual wireless network card) in your Device Manager, please reinstall your wireless network card driver.
If you still do not see Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport When you install the driver, reopen the command line prompt to enter the netsh WLAN show drivers verify that the wireless network card supports this feature
4. Next click the Network connection icon in the lower right corner of the taskbar to confirm that you can see the wireless connection you just created
* If you do not find a connection named Alan that you created before, reopen the CMD command Line window and re-enter the Netsh wlan start hostednetwork to see the connection again.
5. Right-click on the broadband connection--property to open sharing, note Select Virtual Wireless network connection is the wireless network connection in the following Figure 2
Status of network connections after successful sharing
6. The status of mobile phone connection signal after successful sharing
Screenshot of mobile phone opening page
If you can't open a Web page when your phone is connected to a network, manually specify IP as shown on your phone.