Mouse-lessFirefox: you can completely control Firefox-Linux Release Technology-Debian without using the Mouse. The following is a detailed description. [I = s] This post was last edited by Liu Chong at, September 27 ,.
It teaches you how to completely control your Firefox to surf the Internet without using the mouse.
When your mouse is not flexible, when your wireless mouse needs to be charged, when you forget the mouse when you bring your notebook, you can use the keyboard to control your Firefox.
Original article: http://www.lifehacker.com/software/feature/hack-attack-mouseless-firefox-139495.php23
Use the functions on the toolbar 24
- Select the address bar: Ctrl/Cmd + L or Alt + D
- Select search bar: Ctrl/Cmd + K
- Back: Backspace or Alt/Cmd + Left
- Forward: Alt/Option + Right or Shift + Backspace
- Change search engine: Ctrl/Cmd + Down (backward) + Up (forward)
Search Page 25
- Find as you type text :/
- Find as you type link :'
- Common search: Ctrl/Cmd + F
You can set the input to search for the advanced preference.
Open new page 26
- Open the connection in a new window: Shift + Enter
- Open the connection in the new tag: Ctrl/Cmd + Enter
- Open the address/search in the new tag: Alt/Option + Enter ("Search" indicates entering a keyword in the address bar to open the first page that matches the keyword)
- Caret browsing: F7 (that is, the input cursor can be moved through the webpage, similar to the effect in lynx/w3m)
- Refresh: Ctrl/Cmd + R or F5
- Refresh (ignore cache): Ctrl/Cmd + F5 or Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + R
- Switch label: Ctrl/Cmd + Tab (forward) Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + Tab (backward)
- Directly select the tag (1-9): Ctrl/Cmd + [1-9]
- Email writing: Ctrl/Cmd + M