A Free Trial That Lets You Build Big!
Start building with 50+ products and up to 12 months usage for Elastic Compute Service
Not necessarily suitable for talent
"Talent is the right choice" is a popular view of the Chinese business community in recent years. This concept of talent is not a problem for large enterprises, but it is highly questionable for small and medium-sized enterprises that have not yet established a strong corporate culture, Unified Behavior methods, and improved their work processes, talent may not be suitable for small and medium-sized enterprises!
In the future, the competition among enterprises will mainly be talent competition, which has gained a wide consensus in the field of marketing management. talent is a big thing for enterprises, many enterprises have established or are starting to establish their own talent system and gradually raise this system to a strategic height. However, it is not difficult to find that the main body of such behavior is large enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises are still seriously lacking in this aspect. In the current market environment in China, the fact is that small and medium-sized enterprises have more urgent needs for talents, but large enterprises are second to the other. Therefore, it is necessary to discuss the Talent View of small and medium-sized enterprises on this basis, which can help small and medium-sized enterprises further clarify their ideas, without spending money to find someone, you can take it for granted to me as a matter of course to set up a correct Talent View, increase the attractiveness of enterprises to talents, and form a reasonable talent mechanism as soon as possible, to help enterprises continue to develop.
1. Misleading "the right is talent:
1. "talent is suitable for Enterprises" can easily cause enterprises to become rigid: the lack of SMEs in all aspects determines that they must rely on continuous improvement and improvement to adapt to rapid market changes and achieve the goal of growth and development, talent plays a critical role in this process. "Suitable is talent" deviates from the two-way choice between enterprises and people, putting people in a passive position, the active status of an enterprise often leads it to a rigid State that refuses to change without knowing it. When a talent enters an enterprise, it can only passively adapt to the situation, but cannot make full use of its capabilities. The organization is still in the state of inner ways of thinking and behavioral habits, enterprises will inevitably lose the opportunity to quickly master skills and methods in some aspects, objectively extend the enterprise's exploration and learning cycle, and increase the time cost of enterprise operation.
2. The Talent View of "suitable talent" will cause harm to talents and enterprises: In the reality that small and medium-sized enterprises do not form a strong corporate culture and a unified behavior mode, it is obviously inappropriate to use it as a standard for measuring talent. It will cause some harm to both talent and enterprises-on the one hand, enterprises do not provide the soil to retain and give full play to their talent advantages. real talents cannot find a sense of belonging in enterprises without core concepts or chaotic management, so they have to take on great psychological pressure, the result is either an alternative or a negative elimination by the enterprise, and the people who stay behind (suitable) are often opportunistic, thinking about the boss's mind and focusing on mixed life. On the other hand, the Talent Selection Standard evolved from the closed talent view that ignores the actual situation will form a certain obstacle to the entry of talent, making the Talent Shortage of small and medium-sized enterprises even more, this will cause enterprises to fall into greater development difficulties in a fiercely competitive market environment.
3. "fit" sometimes turns talent into a mediocre talent: After talent enters the Enterprise, if the thinking and behavior style deviate from the original enterprise, it will lead to rejection of the majority of members in the enterprise (or because they do not agree, or because they are worried that their status is threatened ), in order to change this state, most people tend to choose to compromise (and adapt) and eventually be assimilated, if this assimilation function is based on a strong corporate culture, correct behavior patterns, and improvement of operational processes, it will have a positive effect and improve the enterprise's combat effectiveness and team collaboration capabilities, otherwise, it will have a negative effect, turning talent into a mediocre talent, making the enterprise's inherent mistakes more difficult to change, and gradually decline.
Ii. Talent View and talent strategy of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
1. Establish a Talent View for interactive Adaptation: small and medium-sized enterprises need to establish a Talent View for interactive adaptation, that is, enterprises and talents need two-way adaptation, this open talent view is more conducive to small and medium-sized enterprises to make full use of talent to achieve innovative breakthroughs and improvements, increase the vitality of enterprises, and lay a solid talent foundation for the sound development of enterprises.
In addition, for most small and medium-sized enterprises in the transition period, bottom-up changes of enterprises are equally important as top-down changes. while improving the quality of entrepreneurs, the quality of enterprise employees also needs to be effectively improved, the exchange changes formed by the talent import mechanism under the guidance of the open and interactive Talent View are much better than hard education, which will greatly reduce the resistance to enterprise transformation, this helps enterprises quickly find their own operating modes.
2. Current Implementation of vision and goal: the vision and goal of many small and medium-sized enterprises only lie in the slogans or in the boss's personal mind, this invisible and imperceivable thing is not attractive to talents. Only when the vision and goal are reduced to the operational level of the current reality can the effective cohesion effect on talents be achieved. The current implementation of the vision and objectives of small and medium-sized enterprises requires reference from two factors: first, a unified understanding on the basis of implementation, and second, how to achieve the goal in action, that is, what to do in the first step, step 2. In this way, talents can better understand the development direction of the enterprise and establish their position and role in the enterprise, so as to strengthen the confidence to develop together with the Enterprise. When small and medium-sized enterprises cannot provide more economic value for talents, the current implementation of vision and goals has become a decisive tool in the talent strategy.
3. The combination of enterprise interests and individual interests: when it comes to the combination of interests, we often think of a simple bundling of salary and performance, which is very one-sided, the combination of true enterprise interests and personal interests is a multi-angle connection between economic interests, development interests, and value interests. In the talent strategy of small and medium-sized enterprises, we should focus more on improving employees' social survival skills from the perspective of employees, and effectively analyze and guide and standardize employees' career development directions. This will not only improve the attractiveness of enterprises, by gathering and retaining talents, we can gradually build a platform for talents to take advantage of, build a perfect talent system, build a high-performance team, and achieve the goal of growing enterprises and talents together.
The current talent Status of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises in China is not optimistic. Its development bottleneck is closely related to the shortage of talents. In the context of chaos and errors flooding into enterprise operations, talent sometimes cannot adapt, but cannot adapt, because once adapted, they must give up a lot of the right things, this is a terrible human challenge. We must step out of the closed talent view as early as possible, and use the open Talent View and realistic talent strategy to boost the smooth implementation of enterprise transformation.
The well-known "three-pronged" story provides a good note for the criticism of the narrow and narrow Talent View of "suitable talent". At that time, the shuhan group was just a small enterprise with no strength, it needs talents like Zhuge Liang to help it grow and grow. This is the full embodiment of Liu Bei's open talent view. As a result, Kong Ming came out of the mountain, and then there was one of them in the next three parts of the world.
Liu Bei was able to do this before 1800. What about us? (Reprinted)
Start building with 50+ products and up to 12 months usage for Elastic Compute Service