Service Description: Onedns is a public DNS service created by malicious Web Lab in 2013, on the basis of traditional recursive DNS service, the triple structure is responsible for recursive resolution, DNS hijacking cleaning and malicious website interception respectively. Onedns is a brand new experience that gives you a choice, and we are building the DNS services you expect to help you get rid of malicious websites and annoying ads and fraudulent clicks. Thanks to the advantages of cloud computing, Onedns can clean the cloud in real time before the unwelcome content arrives in your device, and you'll also have a clean network. With Onedns you don't have to install any software, and you don't need to master advanced technology.
Photo Introduction from Onedns official website, very concise! Very clean! Small knitting Big love!
To set up a tutorial:
Take the following WIN8.1 for example.
1. Right-click the network icon in the taskbar and choose Open Network and Sharing Center.
2. In the view activity network on the right, click the network that is currently connected. (If you have more than one network connection, select the connection that is currently in use.) )
3. Click on the Properties button.
4. Select Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP/IPV4), and then click Properties.
5. Choose to use the following DNS server address, fill out the 220.127.116.11 in the preferred DNS server, and fill out the 18.104.22.168 or alternate DNS address provided by your ISP in the alternate DNS server.
6. Click OK, and then exit all windows.
7. Force Flush Local DNS cache
Press win (key to four squares in lower left corner) +r to open run-cmd-type Ipconfig/flushdns carriage return
Parse Speed comparison