First look at the effect chart:
Photoshop Tutorial footage
1. New 700*1000p size document, black background, we use a gradient tool to pull a gradient, color from #000000 to #190015.
2. We create a new layer, with a soft white brush a few random points, the size of their grasp, roughly as follows:
3. Execute Filter-blur-motion blur, angle 56 degrees, distance 133px. (This is the original textbook data, I tried, can not achieve the effect, so first Gaussian blur 30px or so, and then dynamic blur, will increase the distance)
4. To perform a dynamic blur again, this time we will change the angle to 63, the distance is unchanged.
So we can make a background effect.
5. Use any font you like, hit the letter you want to play, here I use the letter S