This tutorial mainly uses the layer style to make texture texture effect, especially when using bevel and emboss, we can change the inside of the high light and dark light mode and so on can produce many unexpected effects. Layer style features are very powerful, there are a lot of effects waiting for you to develop!
1. Create a new 500 * 300 pixel file with a background fill of black, create a new layer Select the selection Text tool to hit the text selection you want as shown in Figure 1.
< map 1>
2. Set the foreground color to: #C0803F, background color set to black, Executive menu: Filter > Render > Cloud, effect as shown in Figure 2
< map 2>
3. Double-click the layer to bring up the layer style parameter settings such as Figure 3,4 effect Figure 5
< Fig 3 Inner Glow >
< Figure 4 Bevel and Emboss >
< map 5>
4. Executive Menu: Filters > Artistic effects > Film particle parameters Set as shown in Figure 6, the effect is shown in Figure 7
< map 6>
< map 7>
5. Executive Menu: Filter > Render > Lighting effect, parameter settings such as Figure 8, complete the final effect.
< map 8>
< map 9>
Note : More wonderful tutorials Please pay attention to the triple Photoshop tutorial section, triple PS group: 182958314 welcome you to joinCategory: