1. New 1920*1200px size document, we give the background layer a gradient overlay layer style (you can also directly pull the gradient), color from #07090b to #27160a
2. We started to do the path of the font, here you can use ready-made fonts, right click to create a path, and then through the clipping path to do a single path, I chose here is the direct pen to make the path, the letter is relatively simple. We can type the font and stroke the path on the original font.
3. To select the Brush tool, we set the brushes as follows:
4. Here we create three new layers, namely "cloud Font 1" "Cloud Font 2" "Cloud Font 3", Layer 1 stroke white, Layer 2 stroke 3e3434, Layer 3 stroke white. So that our cloud fonts will have a more layered sense.
5. Create a new layer, we use the brush tool at the bottom of the canvas to make a cloud effect (adjust the brush size and opacity)Classification: