1, a new PSD file, here I use the size of 800x564px, you can according to their own situation to define the size of the canvas. Then drag the warehouse material to the file and adjust the size and position.
2, the warehouse layer to copy a layer, named as the ceiling, adjusted to the bottom of the warehouse layer.
3, the ceiling layer ctrl+t vertical flip, downward adjustment to the appropriate position. Select the warehouse layer, use the Rectangular marquee tool to select the upper part, and then switch to the Move tool, moving the selected part down to the position shown below, exposing the ceiling.
4. Add a layer mask to the warehouse layer and draw on the mask with a black soft edge brush to blend the bottom area and the ceiling layer.
5. Add a brightness/contrast adjustment layer for the ceiling layer and draw on the mask with a black brush so that the lower part is unaffected by the adjustment layer.
6, download and install dotted text. Create a new blank file and enter text in the document with the horizontal type tool. Here I use the word wood, which you can enter according to your preferences.
7, open the wood texture, open in Photoshop. Performs an edit > definition pattern and adds a wooden texture to the pattern.
8, back to the point type layer, add stroke layer style to it.
9, download and install PS 3D action. In the action panel to find the 3D effect action, click the Play button.
10, hide out of the 3D effect layer group other than the layer group.
11, click menu Layer > Layer style > Global light, adjust global light value.
12, expand the 3D effect group, select a layer other than the first layer. Right-click and select Convert to Smart object.
13, add brightness/contrast (clipping mask) to the new smart object to adjust the layer.
14, the cluster effect layer group Ctrl+e merged and dragged to the warehouse file created at the beginning.
15. Copy the wood type layer and drag it below the wood layer to name the shadow. Ctrl-click the shadow layer thumbnail to create a selection, and then fill it with black. Performs filters > Blur > Gaussian blur, and blurs shadows. The shadow is then moved to the appropriate position as a projection of the text on the wall.
16, the shadow layer to copy a layer, ctrl+t will be flattened as a projection on the floor.
17, add a pattern for two o. I'm using two cartoons, and there's no downloads available. You can add it according to your preferences. Then add the layer style to the pattern.
18, open the rope material, drag it to the file and resize. Select the appropriate paragraph and remove the other parts. To enhance the icing on the rope, we add a layer style to it.
19. Next, create a new layer underneath the rope layer, and we'll add a projection to the rope. Use the black soft edge brush to draw on the new layer, paying attention to the angle of the projection. You can use the SHIFT key to draw a line.
20, the rope shadow layer of Gaussian blur.
21. Create a new layer and select the appropriate white brush to draw on the layer. When you finish drawing, set the layer blending mode to overlay, and adjust the layer opacity to 50% to complete the final effect.Category: