This PS tutorial uses Photoshop's dotted filters, thresholds, motion blur filters, masks, and other features to make rain effects. The steps are relatively simple, and you can use this tutorial to familiarize yourself with the basics of how Photoshop filters and masks are used.
1. Create a new layer, fill it with white and add a mask, and fill it with black.
2. Click the Black Mask, select the filter-> pixel-> The dotted value set to 3.
3. Adjust the picture now click the image-> adjust-> threshold setting to 185.
4. Then click the filter-> blur-> dynamic blur setting angle is-49 distance is 22.
5. Adjust the level of the color order click the image-> the color level setting is 13, 1.34, 129, respectively.
6. In the final step, click the Mask Selection Brush tool, set the foreground color to black, and smear the unwanted part on the character part.