1. Create a new 1152*864px size document, edit the fill background color to #e7ded2.
2. We started to do the font section, font color #747474, the font used here is typodermic (provided in the material), set the font size 250, up and down 250, the font all right alignment. We'll do the gray word first, 2013 later.
3. We set the font color for #ff3b52, hit "2013"
Edit--Transform--Rotate 90 degrees (counterclockwise), ctrl+t a slight adjustment, put the position.
4. We add layer style shading to all the font layers, set as follows:
5. New "stamped layer" on all layers, ctrl+shift+alt+e stamped layer
The hidden contents of this post 6. We perform a filter on the stamped layer--artistic effect--rough crayon, set as follows:
We'll get the following effect
7. Finally, we have some small fonts on the left side of the canvas to do the details and finish.
Note : More attention to Photoshop tutorial section, triple PS tutorial Group: 181754111 welcome you to joinCategory: