1. Quickly open file
Double-click the background space in Photoshop (the default is the gray display area) to open the Browse window for the selected file.
2. Change the canvas color freely
Select the Paint Bucket tool and hold down SHIFT and click on the edge of the canvas to set the canvas background to the currently selected foreground color. If you want to revert to the default color, set the foreground color to 25% grayscale (r192,g192,b192) and press SHIFT again to click on the edge of the canvas.
3. Select shortcut keys for tools
You can quickly select a tool in the Toolbox by pressing a shortcut key, and the letter shortcuts for each tool are as follows:
Marquee-M Mobile-V Lasso-L magic Wand-W
Airbrush-j Brush-B pencil-N rubber-S
History Brush-y eraser-e Blur-R Dodge-O
Pen-P Text-T metric-u gradient-g
Paint Bucket-k pipette-I hand-h zoom-Z
Default foreground and background color-D toggle foreground and background color-X
Edit mode Toggle-Q display mode toggle-F
In addition, if we hold down the ALT key and then click the Displayed tool icon, or hold down the SHIFT key and repeat the letter shortcut, you can cycle through the hidden tool.
4. Get accurate cursor
Press the CapsLock key to make the brush and the magnetic tool's cursor appear as an exact crosshair, and then press once to revert to the original.
5. Show/Hide Control Panel
Press the TAB key to toggle the display or hide all of the dashboard (including the toolbox), and if you press Shifttab the Toolbox will not be affected and only show or hide other dashboards.
6. Restore default values quickly
Some are not good at Photoshop friends in order to adjust the effect is really a few twists and turns, the results found or the original default effect of the best, this under the silly eye, regret the original Ah! How do I get back to the default value? Try clicking the tool icon on the options bar and selecting the Reset tool from the context menu or Reset all tools. "
7. Free Control size
Zoom tool shortcut key to "Z", in addition to "Ctrl + Space bar" for the Zoom tool, "ALT + space bar" to reduce the tool, but to match the mouse click can zoom, the same press Ctrl "" and "-" keys can also be enlarged and reduced image; Ctrlalt "" and Ctrlalt "-" can automatically adjust the window to zoom display full screen, you can use this tool, regardless of the number of pictures to display the situation can be full-screen browsing! If you want to automatically resize the window by the size of the picture when you use the Zoom tool, click The full canvas displays the option.
8. When using a handtool (hand-shaped tool), press and hold the space bar to convert to a hand tool, you can move the visible range of the image within the window. Double-click on the Hand tool to display the image in the most appropriate window size, and double click on the Zoom tool to make the image appear in a scale of 1:1.
9. When using the Erasetool (Eraser tool), hold down the ALT key to switch the eraser function back to the specified step record state.
10. When using the Smudgetool (fingertip tool), hold down the ALT key to change from a pure smudge to a foreground color smear.
11. To move using Typemasktool (text Mask tool) out of the glyph selection range, you can first switch to a quick mask mode (with the shortcut key Q switch), and then move, complete as long as you switch back to standard mode.
12. After holding down the ALT key, use the Rubberstamptool (Rubber Stamp tool) in any open image window to click the mouse, you can set the sampling location in the window, but does not change the function window.
13. When using Movetool (Mobile tool), you can press the arrow keys on the keyboard to move the image on the layer directly at 1pixel, if you hold down SHIFT and then press the direction key to move the image at each 10pixel distance. Pressing the ALT key to drag the selection will move the selection's copy.
14. When using the magnetic lasso tool or the magnetic pen tool, press the [or] key to increase or decrease the sampling width (option palette) in real time.
15. Measuring tools are very handy to measure distances (especially on slashes), and you can also use them to measure angles (like a protractor). When the information panel is visible, select the Metrics tool to click and drag out a line, hold down the ALT key and drag the second line from the first line's node, so that the angle between the two lines and the length of the line are displayed on the information Panel. Drag the measurement line with the measuring tool (or you can move a single node of the measurement line only), and drag the measurement line off the canvas to remove it.
16. Use drawing tools such as brushes, pens, etc., hold down the SHIFT key and click the mouse to connect the two click points in a straight line.
17. Hold down the ALT key to use the Eyedropper tool to select the color to define the current background color. Monitor the color changes of the current picture by combining the color sampler tool (SHIFTI) and the information Panel. The color value before and after the change is displayed next to its sample point number on the information panel. The pop-up menu on the information Panel allows you to define the color mode for the sampling point. To add a new sampling point just use the Color sampler tool on the canvas and click anywhere else, holding down the ALT key to remove the sampling point. However, a maximum of four color sampling points can be placed on a single image. When a dialog box (such as a level command, Curve command, and so on) pops up in Photoshop, adding a new sampling point must hold down the SHIFT key and click, holding down the Altshift click to subtract a sample point.
18. Cutting tools you must have used, this situation you must have encountered; When you adjust the cutting grip, and the trim box is closer to the edge of the image, the trim box will automatically be affixed to the edges of the image, so that you can not accurately cut the image. However, as long as you adjust the trim border when the "Ctrl" key, then the trim box will be obey orders, so that you accurately cut.Category: