In this section, we will show you how to carve a small canal for your garden or dry land. If you want, you can turn it into a flood! Now we are only going to discuss some constructive! We also divide the main steps into two parts: streams, drainage.
First, the stream
This step and the previous article in the effect of the water is very similar, we only slightly introduced. This is more trouble is how to create waves for the channel, but look at the following you will know, in fact, this is not a problem.
1, first open the picture you want to decorate (Figure 19), look at its image size, and then create a new document, the same width as the original picture, the height of the original picture of 3 times times, for example, now our picture is 400x300 pixels, then we will create a new 400x900 pixel document.
2, with black and white for cloud rendering. (Figure 20)
3, the implementation of the Ocean Ripple filter, the ripple size of 9, amplitude from 15 to 20, depending on your image depends. (Figure 21)
4, with the image size command, the new document to the same size as the image to be processed, note the elimination of the constraint ratio option. (Figure 22)
5, the background into a layer, with perspective deformation processing image, will be stored. (Figure 23)
The main point here is to apply the gradient fill and layer blending mode.
1, back to the main image, using free lasso tool to select the shape of the channel. To avoid the tablet, make the shape of the constituency as natural as possible and take into account the direction of the water. (Figure 24)
2. Feather the selection by 2 pixels, select the channel panel, and save the selection as a new channel.
3. Go back to the layers panel, create a new layer, select the Gradient tool, select the foreground color to the background gradient in the gradient type, and then set the foreground color to black, the background color to dark gray, and a linear gradient to fill the selection from left to right. (Figure 25)
4. Change the layer blending mode to "multiply the bottom" and reduce the opacity to 50%. (Figure 26)
5. Feather the selection by 10 pixels, then create a new layer, set the background color to white, and fill the selection with a linear gradient from bottom to top. (Figure 27)
6, change the layer blending mode to "soft light", the opacity is 24%. (Figure 28)
7, go to the Water wave file, select all, copy, back to the main image, load the Channel 1 of the selection, the water wave image paste into the selection. (Figure 29)
8. Change the blending mode of Layer 3 to overlay, and reduce the opacity to 80% (Figure 30).
9, the Layer 3 copy, blending mode to "soft light", opacity to 48%.
In fact, you can end up here, if you do not want to make the waves on the edge of the channel too obvious, choose a moderate gray, in layer 3 with the airbrush tool at the edge of the ditch smear. The final effect is shown in the figure (effect Figure 2).
Effect Figure 2