1. Create a new 1000*600px size document, set the foreground color to #271c2d, the background color to #141416, select the Gradient tool, and we pull the radial gradient on the canvas.
2. Pull in the background material, put a good position, we will change the layer mode overlay.
3. Font "52PSXT", where the font selected is "ETH" (material provided), the size of 300px or so.
This post hides the Content 4. Select the Brush tool, and we set it as follows:
5. Right-click the font layer and choose Create work path. New layer "Stroke", we set the foreground color to #f06eaa, the background is #6dcff6, and right click on the canvas stroke path.
6. Set the layer style for the stroke layer as follows:
7. Perform filters for stroke layers-blur-Gaussian Blur 0.5px, complete.
Look at the effect chart first.
Note : More attention to Photoshop tutorial section, triple PS tutorial Group: 181754111 welcome you to joinCategory: