1. Open the picture, ctrl+alt+~ Select the High light section
Create a curve adjustment layer
The settings are as follows:
2. On the Curve 1 layer just continue ctrl+alt+~ Select the High light section, create curve 2 adjustment layer, complete curve selection
3. Create Curve 3 adjustment layer
4. Create a color balance adjustment layer
5. Create Curve 4 adjustment layer
6. Create Curve 5 adjustment layer
7. Image-Adjust-gradient map (gray #aaaaaa with white gradient), layer blending mode is multiply
8. Merge all layers, filter-sharpen-USM, and then edit-fade-fade The USM Sharpening, complete!
Note: If other pictures have their own color is more abundant, to the fifth step on it!