The method of using Photoshop to improve the sharpness of the picture and not to sharpen the image by adding noise is also taught. Sometimes we need to sharpen photos with noise, such as photos taken at night.
This is the time to deal with the photos.
Look at the effect chart:
1. Open the picture, switch to the channel panel, observe the information of each channel, we can find that the red channel is relatively light, if we can improve the edge of this channel sharpness, then to our photo processing
Will play a key role. Let's copy the Red channel first.
2. Perform filters--styling--illuminating edges
3. Hold down CTRL and click on the thumbnail of the red channel copy to bring up its selections
4. Then go back to the layers panel, ctrl+h hide the selection, perform filter > Sharpen > USM Sharpening
5. Continue to press Ctrl+h to display the selections we have previously hidden, and then press Ctrl+j to copy them. Perform the filter-sharpen-sharpen edges, finish the final effect, pretty simple.Category: