How do you use sound in PowerPoint Courseware? Now, let's take a look at the various ways in which voice in PowerPoint can operate.
1 Loop the sound until the end of the slide
This operation applies to picture appreciation and so on, does not need teacher's explanation, often is accompanies with the sound to appear a picture. Operation Steps for sound (if there are 5 slides):
(1) Click the main menu in the first slide where you want the sound to appear (or sound in the Clip Gallery, and so on) in the "Insert/movie sound/File". Select "Yes" in the pop-up dialog box "Whether you want to play the sound automatically during a slide show," and display a horn icon on the slide.
(2) Right-click the horn icon, select the "Multimedia Settings" item in "Custom Animation", select "Play in Animation order", "continue slide show" when playing, and stop playing after "5 slides."
(3) Click "More Options" and select "Loop until Stop".
The above action whether there is a link or no link, as long as the click of 5 slides to stop the sound (not the number 5th).
2 sound only appears on the current slide, switch to either one to stop
This action applies to the sound that appears on the current page, regardless of whether the sound is finished playing or not, to the next cell. The steps in the operation of the sound are the same as those in 1 (1).
3 sounds that appear with the animation effect
This action is designed to enhance the animation effect to create a vivid scene. Steps for Sound: Right-click the object, select Custom animation, select an effect (or other effect) in animation and sound in the effects item, click the Sound Drop-down menu, and select an existing sound or other sound (from a file).
4 Several voices waiting to play on the same slide
This operation applies to the content that the teacher chooses to play as the classroom changes. For example, the creation of a fill in the blanks, if the students answered the correct answer to the music, if the wrong answer to play the wrong music prompts. Another example is to allow students to distinguish the sounds of 5 instruments, to place 5 kinds of music on the same slide, and to randomly pick one to play and repeat. How to implement sound steps:
(1) On the slide, click on the main menu, the sound in the Insert/movie (or the sound in the Clip Gallery, and so on). Select "No" in the pop-up dialog box "Whether you want to play the sound automatically during a slide show," and display a horn icon on the slide.
(2) Repeat the steps (1) to insert the rest of the sound separately.
Remember the sound of each horn when you play it, you can write it down with your notes.
5 playing the specified part of the sound
This applies to only one part of the sound file that needs to be played, not all. For example, repeat the most exciting passages in the text. Steps for Sound:
(1) Select the menu "Insert/Object", select "New", select "Media clips" in the object type, and make sure to enter the Media editing window.
(2) Click the menu "Insert Clip", in its submenu has 3 kinds of voice types to choose: CD audio, MIDI sequencer, Sound (WAV), according to the sound file type select the appropriate menu.
(3) After selecting the sound file, the sound controller under the main menu is available, move the pointer to the starting point where you want to intercept the sound, click Start Selection on the controller, and then move the pointer to the end of the sound and click End Selection on the controller. When you are done, click anywhere outside of the sound icon to return to the slide edit state.
(4) Click Slide Show to play the desired sound when you click the sound icon.
6 dubbing a slide show
This applies to situations where you need to repeat the commentary on each slide, and the narration is recorded by yourself. For example, in the computer Application ability examination, the student is unfamiliar to the examination system, needs to explain to the examination system, has this function to be more convenient. Recording Operation steps:
(1) Select the main Menu "slide Show/record narration."
(2) In the Record Narration dialog box, select the "link narration" option, click "Browse" to choose the folder where the narration file is placed, click (OK).
(3) Enter into the slide show state, while playing the slide and reading the narration to the microphone.
(4) When the playback is over, the pop-up dialog "narrator has been saved to each slide, does it also save the rehearsal time for the slide?", click (Save).
When you have finished recording, the horn icon is automatically displayed in the lower-right corner of each slide. Playback occurs automatically if you choose to show it as a rehearsal time.
Finally remind the teacher attention is: in the use of sound to distinguish which is auxiliary, which is the main, do not steal, otherwise it will backfire.