PPT is a commonly used Office software, but not a professional drawing software, so we use PPT directly to draw a chart will be more trouble. Today, we make a crystal ball style scale diagram, familiar with the ppt of the drawing method.
First on the effect chart
We need to draw the outer circle and the middle sphere and draw a circle first.
1. Insert-shape-concentric circle, draw a ring in any position (hold down key shift to draw a positive circle), set width and height of 8 cm, click on the inside of the yellow ◇ can adjust the width of the ring, adjust to the appropriate position, set a fill color.
2. Draw a only section of the arc, and the same as the previous step, select Insert-shape-hollow arc
3. Draw the hollow arc while holding down SHIFT, the same set width height of 8 cm, hollow arc has two ◇ one can adjust the width and length of the arc, the other can only adjust the length. To overlap the two arcs together, adjust to the same, you need to calculate the length. Length can not be set directly, we need to manually adjust. The whole circle is 360 degrees, 4% is 14.4 degrees. If we need precise graphics, we need to find a way.
4. Draw two squares, the left key to live the green rotation button can rotate, rotate and hold down SHIFT, each move then rotate 15 degrees. To make sure that the center point of the arc is the midpoint of the top of the two rectangles, adjust the arc to the angle between the OK ~
5. Draw a positive circle, wide height set to 6 cm, placed in the middle of the arc, copy a positive circle, draw a rectangle, height set to a circular height of 4%, is 0.24 centimeters.
6. Select the circle and then select the rectangle, cropping (cutting method)
7. Set the primary color, select an effect in shape effect-preset
8. Finally need to do a spherical effect, in fact very simple, draw an ellipse, right-set shape format-fill, in the gradient fill in the transparency gradient from the 30%-100%
9. In the glow and soften edges, the soft edges are tuned to 10 points.
10. Copy two, paste into the crystal ball, two directions to the contrary, a little rotation, the back of the reflection to a little bit.
Finally fill in the text to complete.
Note : More wonderful tutorials Please pay attention to the triple computer Tutorials section, triple Office group: 185219299 welcome you to join