today encountered this problem, open \\10.1.1.6, the usual can open the share, this will incredibly not, hint:
No network provider accepts the specified network path.
Search, find the cause and find a solution:
Cause: Workstation,server,computer Browser These three services failed to start
1. The service stopped:
Generally have Workstation,server,computer browser these three services, check whether stop, set to Automatic and then start.
2.workstation, Server service can not system, find the same system as their own system, into the System32/drivers folder, find Rdbss.sys and Mrxsmb.sys files. Copy to the corresponding location of the system can be. Start the Workstation service. (Attached: Backup Rdbss.sys and Mrxsmb.sys: Click to enter)
3. On the local link right-click Properties, select the Microsoft Network client, clicking Uninstall, then you will be asked to restart, restart after restart right-click Properties, and then select Install, client, select Microsoft Network Client.
4. Uninstall the NIC and reinstall it.
5. The "Microsoft Network Client" and "File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks" Check in the network connection properties.
look at the summary:
in LAN shared access, these two services play a critical role, the server service shuts down, the shared services on this computer cannot be started, and no shared functionality can be provided. The Workstation service provides a response to a remote client connection, and if this service is turned off, it will not be able to respond to a call request from a remote computer and a shared channel cannot be established.
for shared access, this two services are indispensable.
Service without Computer browser services and Server,workstation services
There is no Server service in the service, and the network neighbor cannot access it properly. You can install services in Network Connections-Local Area Connection Select file and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks. Without workstation, you can install a Microsoft network client in a network connection-local area connection, and the Computer Browser service will also appear in the service options after installation. If you uninstall file and printer Sharing for these Microsoft network clients and Microsoft Networks, these services in the service also do not correspond.
Some other problem solving methods, some questions about access sharing:
1.243 shared things that the client can access.
0.240 shared things that the client can also access.
but, 1.243 shared things, 0.240 but not accessible?
Tip "No network provider accepts the specified network path"
The solution is summed up:
1. Enable the system Guest user.
2. Give everyone permission
3. The server service is stopped. (Enter Services.msc in the run and start the service)
4, Workstation service is stopped. (Enter Services.msc in the run and start the service).
5, ipc$ sharing off.
6. "File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks" is not installed or enabled. (Install File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks in the network connection properties.)
7, with the computer name access, without the IP test, see the test is not a NetBIOS reason.
8, if you can ping, and cannot communicate with the network, then it can be the port is masked (TCP 445 port) and NetBIOS (TCP 139 port) (TCP/IP Properties---Advanced---options---TCP/IP Filtering---properties---all allowed (TCP port, UDP port, IP protocol)
9. The firewall is turned on. (Firewall off)
10. Group Policy--Computer Configuration-->windows Settings--Security settings--Local Policies--security options-Network access: Local account sharing and security mode--change to Classic mode .--> user Rights Assignment-- > "Deny access to this computer from the network", from the dialog box that appears, see if there is a guest user or a support_388945a0, if you delete it
11, in the host (such as 2003) to create a new user, and the user name and password set to the same as the client, and then use the user login
Problem Resolution: "No network provider accepts the specified network path" workaround