Smoke enchanting text Making tutorial
1. Let's create a new file with 1000x500 pixel size and fill in some colors for it, for example, white.
2. Now, set the layer style as follows:
3. Background for adding smoke patterns to the background. To do this, we should use a brush. You can use my brushes or use your own. Select #502d01 color and start a new layer:
4. Now I think we have to use a brush to increase its sharpness. Use sharpening tool (brush: 600 pixel, mode: normal, Strength: 50%). We should get the following results:
5. Well, it's time to add text. For example, use the Horizontal type tool and type the text: ' Smoke. ' The font I use-arial Black is the standard font in the Windows Font Library.
6. Now we start to create an effect. But we have to find the right pattern before we make it, we will further set the text effect. Using Google we can find more material and can also take my. Download a shaded style and save it. Select menu: Go to edit > define pattern.
Now, back to our main file, add an effect to the text with the following settings:
Note : More wonderful tutorials Please pay attention to the triple Photoshop tutorial section, triple PS group: 311270890 welcome you to joinCategory: