The tutorial will show you a very simple way to create a bunch of note cards and then put them together, mainly using layer styles, and other simple elements.
The final effect:
* The software used in this tutorial is Adobe Company's Photoshop CS6, but you can use the cs3+ version.
* You may want to check the Basix page to see some useful topics dealing with Photoshop basics, such as loading a palette and some shortcut keys.
* Bevan font. * Seamless Paper Patterns by Webtreatsetc.
* Beige paper pattern by Konstantin Ivanov.
* Lined Paper Patterns by Kittenbella.
*ænigma scrawl Font.
Creates a new 1152x864 pixel file. Copy the background layer, and then double-click the layer style that you copied to the following application:
– Color Overlay color: #696969 blending mode: Multiply
-Pattern Overlay Mode: Select (11 mode) "seamless paper Mode" as shown in the figure.
form such a background.
-Create text, use font "Bevan", font size 250 points, color #e2d8ca
Double-click the text layer to apply the following layer style:
-Bevel and embossed dimensions: 1 anti-aliasing shading-opacity: 50%
-Contour High Line: semicircle tick anti-aliasing
-Texture Pattern: beige Paper
-Pattern Overlay Blending mode: Positive stack pattern: White horizontal notebook paper (from "cross paper Mode" group)
-Shadow Opacity: 50% Distance: 20
form such a style.
-Right-click the text layer and select a grid Category: