1. Open the original image, copy four layer background layer.
2. Filter-Blur-Gaussian Blur 2.5, create a mask, wipe the middle body part with a black soft focus brush, leaving a little hazy around the bottom layer of the duplicate layer.
3. Change the penultimate duplicate layer mode to a color simple.
4. Change the last third copy layer pattern to multiply.
5. Change the top copy layer mode to color filter.
6. Create a new layer, the foreground and background color defaults to black and white, from top left to right down the gradient, change the layer mode to soft light.
7. Create a new layer, also maintain the foreground and background color is black and white, but from right to left to pull down the gradient, the layer mode to soft light.
8. Create a new layer, fill the white, with a black soft focus brush on the white-filled layer to smear the middle body part, change the layer mode to filter color, reduce the layer opacity to 50%.
9. New curve mediation layer, the specific parameters are as follows.