First up Effect chart:
These 2 works are the same principle, we first learn to do the following, because the following only English will be easier.
1. Open PS, create a new canvas, size from the set.
2. Select the color, choose the paint bucket tool, add color to the background layer
3. Next, select Filter-noise-to add noise. (The purpose here is to reflect a retro effect, do not like can not be added)
4. Next input text, I am zyq, I choose the font is Arial Black.
5.ctrl+t pull out the free transform command
6. Move the text, rotate it, and put it in the right place.
7. Right-key text layer, the text grid.Classification: