Final effect Diagram
1. Create a new file, image size set to 600x300 pixels, RGB mode, 300 resolution, white background. Select the text Entry tool, set the foreground color to r:205, g:135, b:0, and enter the text you want to create in the image (Figure 1). The font of the selected text is preferably thicker.
2. With the right mouse button click on this type of layer, in the list selected to delete the layer, the Execution menu-filter-noise-add noise, the number of noise set to 5%, select the average distribution, and the selection of monochrome options. Then execute the menu-filter-art effect-plastic packaging, set the high light intensity to 20, the details set to 15, and the smoothness set to 2 (Figure 2).
3. Execute menu-Filter-twist-glass, set twist to 7, smoothness set to 3, texture select ' Canvas ', Zoom to 100%. After this completes, the irregular texture surface of the text surface has been produced (Figure 3).
4. To make these textures look more textured and layered, the method is simple, and a light can be achieved. Perform menu-filter-render-lighting effects, set as (Figure 4). When you are done, double-click the layer, hook the projection effect, change the distance to 0 pixels, the size to 6 pixels, and the contour style to select the third style of the second row, and the other unchanged. This completes the surface of the text and looks slightly undulating and worn out (Figure 5).
5. Next to strengthen the effect of iron, the text of the layer to copy one, the implementation of the menu-filter-noise-median, the radius set to 6 or so (the specific parameters are not necessarily, according to the use of the font, as long as the text can not be all blended together). After completion (Figure 6).
6. Perform a menu-filter-brush stroke-angled line on top of a type layer set the ' directional balance ' parameter to 25, ' line length ' set to 10, ' sharpen ' to 10, and change the blending mode of this type layer to ' dimmed ' so the text looks like a solid, run-down surface. (Figure 7).
7. Then execute the menu-filter-art effect-sponge, set the ' brush size ' to 3, ' definition ' of the value set to 25, the smoothness is set to 1, so the finished text rust's rust effect is strengthened (figure 8).
8. The following to complete the text surface of the rust mark of the class barge. Select the Magic Wand tool, set the tolerance to about 6, click on the lighter color above the text, and then execute the menu-select-Choose a similar, copy the selected part of the image and paste it onto the text image layer and change the blending mode of the layer to ' overlay ' (Figure 9).
9. Double-click on the layer, the Layer style panel in the hook to select the projection effect, the ' distance ' set to 0 pixels, ' size ' set to 3 pixels, the other unchanged. Well, the rust stain on the surface of the text is finished (Fig. 10).
10. The text itself has been basically done, the following to the text above a few screws, to enrich the following screen. To the middle of the text layer, with the elliptical marquee tool, hold down SHIFT and pull several rounded selections out of the area of the text, and copy the parts of the selection, pasting the copied image onto the top of the layer (Figure 11).
11. Double-click the screw's layer with the mouse, and in the Layer style panel, select ' Projection ', ' inner Shadow ', ' within the glow ' effect, the ' projection ' distance is set to 0 pixels, and then the contour line style to the second row of the second style, the other unchanged; the ' inner shadow ' distance is set to 0 pixels, the other unchanged; The opacity of the inner glow ' is set to 100, the size is set to 3 pixels, and the contour is changed to the second row of the third style, and the other remains the default. Change the blending mode of this layer to ' dissolve ' when finished (Figure 12).
12. At this point the screws have also been made, but you can also use the rectangular marquee tool or polygon lasso tool to select the middle of each round screw two pixels, and the selection of the box to delete, (can be operated one by one), completed such as (Figure 13).
13. Well, a row of rust of the text is completed, the color of discontent can be adjusted by the ' color balance ', or ' hue/saturation ' to modify, and at the bottom of the text image on the use of a branded yellow command, the details can be set to 10, the smoothness is set to 0, so that the processing of the text will look more metal feeling stronger. If you change the blending mode of each layer and match it with the appropriate shading, you can get a variety of different effects. (Figure 14).
Note : More wonderful tutorials Please pay attention to the triple Photoshop tutorial section, triple PS group: 311270890 welcome you to joinCategory: