Let's take a look at the final effect chart:
The specific production steps are as follows:
1. Create a new 600*400 document.
2. Use the gradient tool (radial gradient) to make the gradient in the diagram. (The foreground color is dark gray and the background color is black)
3. Input text, suggest a relatively fine font, I use the font is "style square Angingson pen script", the color of the text is: #f9dbae (must this color). (font has been uploaded)
4. Press Ctrl+shift+n to create a new layer, with a rectangular marquee tool to draw a picture of the selection box
5. Press "D" to restore the default foreground color, background color, select the Gradient tool, select a linear gradient, right-click on the image and select the second gradient.
6. Make a gradient like that in the picture, press Ctrl+d deselect, change the opacity of the layer to "55%".
7. Press the ALT key to move the cursor to the two layer between the line, there will be a sign of the eye, then click the left mouse button will be the effect of the figure.Classification: