1. First we'll create a new document size with a white background of px * 1198 px. Then use the Gradient Fill tool (set to radial gradient) to fill the background layer, as shown below.
Use any text font you like, enter a, and place it in the center.
2. We add rock material to this step and use the Quick selection tool to select the Rock section as shown in the picture.
Then paste it into our new layer and change the size of the rock material.
Add a mask to the rock material, then wipe it with the brush tool, and select the Chalk-eraser-tip shape as follows:
We wipe after the effect is like the following picture!
Repeatedly add rock material.
We can also appropriately add some small rock material to create a special effect ~ ~ (≧▽≦)/~ la La
Hide "A", we make a good effect like the image below!
3. This step is to add some leaf material ~ open our tree material and select the leaves with the quick selection tool.
Then put it into our layer and place it behind the rock layer.
Add more leaf material to the left.
The final effect is shown in the following illustration.
4. Now we add more natural elements to the entire "A" Zigzag mountain and select the whole tree.
Then copy and paste into the layer, change its size ~ and rotate the angle.
Then pull the bird out and put it in.
Make the bird smaller and place it in the image below.
5. Finally, we'll add some clouds and some abstract textures, which are all available on the web for brushes.
Then use the burn tool to darken some parts of the text and add shadows so that it looks more realistic.%20
The effect is shown in the following illustration.Category: