1. Create a new 1500*1500 px layer in Photoshop.
2. Fill the background color
Select #5a3222, fill the background color (fill can change their own, as long as you do it is the color of the wood texture in your mind can be)
3. Add New Layer
Create a new layer and named "Grain", and then the front/background color into black and white, in English input method under Press "D", you can restore OH.
4. Increase Cloud Effect
In Filter > Render > Cloud.
The effect of the following picture oh:
5. Stretch the graphic
Deform the graphic, shortcut key (cmd/ctrl+t), and then enter 600% in H (height) to stretch the graphic.
6. blur the graphics motion
Angle 90°, then distance to 236 px.
The effect is this:
7. Separate the image tones
We want to find the color separation in the image, make the image texture ~ Graphics > Adjust > Tone separation, the level parameter set to 25, then we can see the wood texture is very good separation.
8. Now we turn on the filter > Styling > Find the Edge.
When you adjust the levels, the parameters are set as shown in the following figure. We adjust the color order to make the wood texture better.
9. Increase the noise point.
To add more texture effects to the image, turn on filter > Noise > Added noise, number 65%.
10. This step we will blur the texture line, turn on the filter > Blur > Motion blur, Angle 90°, distance px.
11. This step is optional, if you want to add some depth to the wood, then we set it.
Duplicate the "grain" layer and rename it to "specularity (Chinese Meaning: high light, this will be our high light)", then place it below the "grain" layer, where the layer position is shown below and hide it.
12. Finish Wood Grain
Change the "Grian" layer blending mode to a positive overlay, and then we finish making the wood grain texture.
13. Finally, if you want to add some high light, we first hide the "grain" layer, and then open the previous step of the high light.
14. Adjust the color level of the high light chart
Open the specularity level, and then the parameter is set as shown in the following figure.
15. Change the "specularity" layer blending mode to filter, opacity adjustment to 10%, and then open the "grain" layer.
16. The final adjustment
To fully reflect the effect of the high light layer, you can move the high light layer down and to the right a few pixels, you can make the texture effect more obvious.
17. Finally, if you want your wood texture to look hierarchical, you can use the depth and Dodge tool in the background layer, the effect is as shown in the following picture ~ ~ (≧▽≦)/~ la La ~ finished ~Category: