Final effect Diagram
1. Create a new 50*50 file (in pixels).
2. Input text, color random, font casual, remember to eliminate the sawtooth way must choose "None", and then the text layer grid. As shown in Figure 1.
3. Select "General" under "edit"-"preset" to set "image interpolation" to "near (faster)." As shown in Figure 2.
Remember, after the finished to restore this setting back to the "two cubic (better)", otherwise, hehe, later small map larger picture, it is not fun!
4. Select "Image"-"image size", the width and height set to 500*500, get the pixel of large text effects. As shown in Figure 3.
5. Create a new 10*10 file (note that this data is from step 4/step 1). ), select All, and then use 1 like a sketch edge and define it as a pattern. As shown in Figure 4.
6. Return the original file, create a new layer, fill the newly defined pattern, and press ALT to click on the seam between the layer and the lower layer, grouping the two layers to get the preliminary block text as shown in Figure 5.
7. Ctrl-click the text layer, after the selection, with 1 pixels in the outer stroke (mainly to make up the edge of the missing part). As shown in Figure 6.
8. Finish the work, get the final effect and layer situation. Figure 7, Figure 8.