1.Photoshop New 500px * 290px file background filled with dark blue: #253866 to highlight the color of snowflakes (Figure 1). Then select the Text tool to type font, please choose a more coarse font, so that the effect is more obvious!
2. Use the Lasso tool to make the Guesheu on the text, as shown in Figure 2, and then hold down the SHIFT key to pull the next part and finish the effect as shown in Figure 3.
3. Pull out the selection after the point channel surface version, create a new channel and fill it with white, select menu: Filter > Blur > Gaussian blur value is 3 confirmed, press CTRL + L color order parameter settings as shown in Figure 4. When you are sure, press the CTRL point channel to bring up the selection, and then go back to the layers version and create a new layer filled with white
4. Double-click the layer to bring up the layer style, select the bevel and Emboss parameter settings as shown in Figure 6, the effect is shown in Figure 7
5. Create a new layer on top of the text, use Lasso tool to pull out the area of snow below the text, and then press CTRL + ALT + D to feather 3 pixels, then fill it with white as shown in Figure 8
6. Back to the type layer, double-click the layer to open the layer style, parameter settings such as Figure 9-12, the effect is shown in Figure 13
7. Back to the background layer Select the gradient tool to draw the gradient effect as shown in Figure 14.
8. Create a new layer above the background layer, use the Brush tool to select the snowflake brush, the appropriate point on the snowflake finish the final effect.
Note : More wonderful tutorials Please pay attention to the triple Photoshop tutorial section, triple PS group: 311270890 welcome you to joinCategory: