1, Mac download Sourcetree configuration warehouse Address, has been prompted to enter a password, can not login successfully, but also unable to obtain the source code.
2, can not find the configuration warehouse account password, only see the address.
Git server: Your own git server, not GitHub.
Logon method: Certificate login.
* First, Sourcetree cannot use the password account to implement the login request. You cannot configure the address of a key file like Sourcetree in a Windows environment. So the way we do this is to configure a secret key on the Mac, and the key file is officially used by the Sourcetree login.
1. Open the console: ssh-keygen-t rsa-c "git account Mailbox"
3. Enter the password (password on git)
4. Confirm Password
5. Enter the command CD. SSH
6. Input command Cat Id_rsa.pub
7, copy the code that appears, open the Git platform, locate the SSH Key Management menu, enter the code just copied in the corresponding input box, save.
OK, as of here, and then reopen the Sourcetree link remote repository, this time you can download the code.
Above, is the use of the key file on the Mac to log on Sourcetree and operation procedures.
Quick configuration and git server login for Mac using Sourcetree