Recently home want to take a no line by, but the home has been a wired, and then a lot of tutorials on the internet can not, finally found this tutorial perfect solution, hope to help everyone.
Digression: Now broadband is still a little expensive, many people rely on the route to share the Internet! For example, buy a four-port route, four people online, now, for example, I bought a notebook also want to surf the internet, but also want to wireless internet, but the original route in others there, how to do Starting point: Schematic diagram as follows
Scenario 1: Routers are connected to a no-line-by WAN, and no lines are set to static IP by the WAN, connecting to a computer without a line and using a computer with a line to use a different network segment
Router: Tp-link (with four-port wired wireless routing)
1. Do not connect to the external port first, will have no line by the connection with the machine (no line by the LAN Port pick-up machine), in the browser input 192.168.1.1, enter the default username and password, modify the routing user name, password. (admin)
Note: A: Do not connect to the external port: refers to the network cable to enter the end of the first! For example, you share broadband with others, the network cable to your home is not connected to your route.
B: Now you can buy the routed LAN port to your computer ...
C: Enter 192.168.1.1 In the browser, enter the default username and password, the routing user name, password are admin can enter the Admin interface: You can modify the LAN port and Wal port IP.
2. Change the LAN port IP address to 192.168.2.1 To avoid conflicts with the external gateway, which is automatically modified in the DHCP service after save (route restart).
3. The WAN port IP is set to static, IP 192.168.1.205, subnet 255.255.255.0, Gateway 192.168.1.1 (IP with normal access to the user line)
4. Set up wireless encryption (reference manual).
5. This step is critical, otherwise you cannot access the Internet at the same time: Shut down the DHCP service.
6. Manually set up the machine and notebook IP, (I just give an example)
My desktop ip:192.168.2.206, child mask 255.255.255.0, Gateway: 192.168.2.1,dns equivalent to the original (you can search the Internet for your broadband, DNS)
Notebook ip:192.168.2.208, child mask 255.255.255.0, Gateway: 192.168.2.1 Same, DNS equals original. (Wired access)
Notebook ip:192.168.2.210, child mask 255.255.255.0, Gateway: 192.168.2.1 Same, DNS equals original. (Wireless access)
7. After the line is back up, OK.
How to set IP address under XP
Right-click on "My Network Neighborhood" and select "Properties" in the pop-up menu, as shown in Figure 1 below
Click "Properties", as shown in Figure 2 below:
Click Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), and then click "Properties" button, as shown in Figure 3 below:
Vista system IP Address set method (do not grasp the map, or catch a few bar)
At present, many new notebooks are pre-installed with Vista, you need to set the IP address, DNS to normal access to the Internet, the setting is relatively simple, the steps are as follows:
1, the Desktop right click "Network" point "properties"
2, in the pop-up "Network and Sharing Center" to the left click "Manage network Connection"
3, in the Pop-up Network Connection dialog box right click the Local Area Connection point "Properties"
4, select Internet Network Protocol 4 (TCP/IPV4) or Internet Network Protocol 6 (TCP/IPV6), click "Properties"
5, select the "Use the following IP address" check box, this can be IP address.
6. Select the check box before using the DNS server address below, and the preferred DNS setting is that alternate DNS can be set up.
1. The above DNS is my Xiamen, your different regions please input your, online or service provider website will provide. Remember
2. Wired and no wiring are set by the same method (routing + routing)
3. The above parameters can also have different settings, not necessarily so, there are questions you can leave a message!
4. So that your line can be 4 more computers and a lot of wireless access (I am the community fiber-optic sharing 10M access, so that a 8 of the use of a little card)
5. To the telecommunications ban restricted sharing of Internet access, this article does not explain (we are not limited in Fujian Xiamen), restricted areas Please separate resolution! Thank you for your cooperation!
6. I said my plan ... Finally, the classification describes the problem of routing link routing
1, routers connected to the no line by the WAN, no line from the WAN set to static IP, connect the computer without line and use the computer with the line to use different network segments
2, routers connected to the LAN port without line, no line by the WAN set to dynamic IP, connecting the computer without the line and using the computer with the line by the same network section below said: The second, see screenshots
There are lines by:
No lines are set by LAN:
No lines are set up by the WAN (preferably DNS can be set manually):
No Line by DHCP settings (be sure to set up the Internet, or you will be no line by IP as a gateway, resulting in no Internet access, DHCP available):
My XP system, and finally by the solution of the second solution, the DNS address according to your network provider online search is available.