Thank you! kid_ikarios
Of course, maybe he never knows that someone wants to thank him.
After a long time of hard work, various searches could not find the results. Adobe official Article (because I developed it using flash builder:
I cannot understand it.
I installed mac on a virtual machine, and then applied for the certificate (because I felt that it was more reliable to install a virtual machine than OpenSSL on Windows ).
Search for the certificate application online.
And then from:
Https://developer.apple.com/account/ios/certificate/certificateList.action? Type = Development
Download your certificate (Name: ios_development.cer)
Next (copy from Adobe, but what he said, I can't understand it at all. I added a picture ):
1. Open the key string to access the application (in the application/utility folder ).
2. If you have not added the certificate to the key string, select File> Import ". Then browse the Certificate file (ios_development.cer file) You obtained from Apple ).
3. Select a key category for key string access.
This step is important, otherwise it will report: cocould not retrieve certificate chain from keystore
You must first click the key under "type" in the lower left, so that there is a small arrow in front of the "dedicated key" (used to Windows, this secret setting is really pitfall !), I used to see the small arrow in my article, but I haven't seen it yet. Now I finally saw it.
4. Select the private key associated with the iPhone development certificate.
5. Select "file"> "Export Project ".
6. Save your key in. p12 format.
(Actually only. p12 can be used.) Well, you have p12.
7. The system will prompt you to create a password required to try to import the key on another computer.
You will be asked to enter the password twice and your Mac login password. OK.