1. If the installation source file is incomplete or the installation of the program fails, we can download the installation file from the official website and reinstall the program, sometimes the download tool you selected is also the main cause of this situation, you can try different tools for download if necessary.
2. If an error is caused by a virus, restart the computer and press F8 to enter the safe mode. Enable anti-virus software to thoroughly scan and kill the virus, we need to re-establish file associations,The procedure is as follows:
1. Press the "Win + R" combination shortcut key to open the "run" window, enter "regedit" and press enter to open the registry editor.
2. Delete the following path key values:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT \. exe
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT \ exe_auto_file
HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Explorer \ FileExts \ EXE
3. After deletion, restart the computer to repair the file association program.
The above is a small series of solutions for the Win7 system installation software prompt "not a valid win32 application". When you encounter the same problem, you can follow the above methods! Hope to help you!