What if Task Manager doesn't open? Take a look at the solution that Task Manager cannot open.
Task Manager can not open a wide range of factors, in general, there are two ways to solve the Task Manager does not open the problem.
One is to remove the disabling of Task Manager by using Group Policy:
1, click the "Start" menu.
2, click "Run" and type "gpedit.msc" (excluding double quotes) to determine.
3. In Group Policy, expand the Local Computer Policy/User Configuration/Admin Templates/System/ctrl+alt+del option in turn.
4. In the list, open the Delete Task Manager property.
5. In the Delete Task Manager attribute, in the Settings tab, select the disabled or Not configured single option to determine.
The other is to modify the registry and delete the DisableTaskMgr value:
1, click "Start"
2. Click "Run" and type "regedit" (excluding double quotes) to determine
3. In the Registry Editor, expand Hkey_current_usersoftwaremicrosoftwindows currentversionpolicies to create a name System under the registry key Item (such as the system item already under the Policies branch, this step is not necessary).
A string character value or DWORD value named DisableTaskMgr is established under the System item, and a key value of 1 disables Task Manager, and a key value of 0 is not prohibited.