If there is a PS 3D function interested in the students, this is a good tutorial, there are many small set of skills, hope to help everyone, and again thank the original author so careful tutorial.
Tutorial Material: 3D effect WordArt PS Tutorial Material
1. Create text and basic shape changes
(1) Open Photoshop, create a 1280x1024 pixel document, background fill with #a1a1a1, and then use Sanchez font to create text glow, color #e6e6e6, size 335 points
(2) Right-key text layer, select "Convert to Shape"
(3) Copy the shape layer, select the Direct Selection tool (A), set the fill to none, stroke is 3 points, color is #959595
(4) Continue to set stroke alignment to center
(5) Continue to copy the shape layer (with the stroke layer), change the stroke color to #464646, and then open the Stroke option, click the "More Options" button
(6) Set alignment to "internal", the endpoint is "round", tick "dashed line", and set the first dash to 0,value to 25
2, create the path in the text
(1) Create a new layer, named "Path", using the Pen tool, select the "path" optionClassification: