My family's fiber-optic cat picks up the Tp-link router, picks up 1 desktops, 2 phones and a tablet computer. There are a lot of difficult problems, I searched the internet for more than n information, and finally resolved. Now summarize it as follows and share it with you. (I borrowed some information and thanked him.) )
You first click on the picture to connect the equipment.
1. In the case of not receiving the light cat. In IE browser, enter 192.168.1.1 To enter the router Setup interface. Set LAN port IP to 192.168.2.1 (avoid conflict with fiber-optic cat IP).
2. Then select dynamic IP in the Setup wizard. Set the wireless password, and so on. Until you complete the wizard settings.
3. This step is the most critical, many Raiders are not mentioned. Click the Clone MAC Address button in MAC address clone and save.
4. Enable the server in the routing "DHCP server". Address segment 192.168.2.100~192.168.2.199.
5. Plug the network cable out of the cat into the routed WAN port.
6. Routers enable DHCP, open the Router Settings page, enter DHCP, set the gateway, DNS for the router IP address 192.168.2.1, save.
7. The network parameters on the computer are all set to automatic acquisition.
Now the community has already covered the optical fiber, use the wireless router Internet setting method with the use of ADSL set method or a difference, online tutorials, although many, but a lot of key places have not said, we just follow the above method to set should be able to solve the problem.