Note: When installing IIS, do not install antivirus software on your own computer or it may cause remote login ports on the cloud server, causing the cloud server to fail to log on.
Tencent Cloud Install IIS method flow
1. Click the Server Manager button at the bottom left of the Windows Cloud Server "Start" menu to open the Server Manager management interface, as shown in the following illustration:
2. Click "Add Roles" to add server role, select Web Server (IIS) here, as shown in the following figure
3. Click Next to select "CGI" When selecting the role service, as shown in the following figure
4. After the setup is complete, click on "Install" to complete the installation.
5. In the local Windows machine browser, the Windows Cloud Server public network IP to see if the IIS service is working correctly.
If the following appears, the IIS installation configuration was successful.