First, from the functional aspects of the dynamic site and static site differences
1. Dynamic website can realize the function that static website can't realize, for example: Chat room, forum, music play, browser, search, etc., but static website can't realize.
2. Static web sites, such as those developed with FrontPage or Dreamweaver, have source code that is completely public, and any browser can easily get their source code, meaning that what they design is easily stolen by others. Dynamic Web site, such as: ASP developed the site, although the browser can also see its source code, but that is already converted after the code, want to steal the source code that is impossible, because its source has been placed on the server, the client is not visible.
Second, from the use of data on the dynamic site and static site differences
1. Dynamic Web site can directly use the database, and directly manipulate the database through the data source, and static Web site can not be used, static Web site can only use the table to rigidly implement dynamic site database table in a rare part of the data display, can not be manipulated.
2. Dynamic Web site is placed on the server, to see its source program or directly modify it must be done on the server, so the security performance is superior. Static Web site does not realize the confidentiality of information functions.
3. Dynamic Web sites can make remote data calls, and static sites can not even use local data, much less remote data.
Thirdly, the difference between dynamic website and static website is essentially.
2. The dynamic website itself is a system, a system that can implement almost all the functions of the program, while the static site is not, it can only achieve the text and pictures, such as the flatness of the presentation.
3. Dynamic Web sites can achieve efficient and fast performance of programs, while ordinary static sites are not efficient and fast to speak.
The above is the basic analysis of dynamic website and static website, but in the actual application, each person will have different experience, and the subtle difference and the essential difference is much more than the above listed. This can only be distinguished by a personal experience.
Four, from the appearance of the dynamic site and static site differences
The Web page of a static website is terminated with the. html HTM, and the customer cannot modify it to the special software. and the dynamic Web site is mostly with the database, you can modify the online at any time, the Web page is often the end of PHP, ASP and so on. Most of the company's website is a dynamic website.
Static Web page: refers to the non-application and direct or indirect production of HTML pages, the content of such a Web page is fixed, modify and update must be through dedicated web authoring tools, such as Dreamweaver. Dynamic Web page: refers to the use of Web scripting language, such as PHP, ASP, ASP, and so on, through the script to store the content of the site dynamically to the database, the user access to the site is to read the database to dynamically generate Web pages method. The site is mainly based on some framework, the content of the Web page is mostly stored in the database.
The biggest difference between static and dynamic Web pages is whether the page is fixed content or can be updated online
How to decide whether to use Dynamic Web or static web site construction?
Static Web pages and dynamic Web pages have characteristics, the site uses dynamic Web pages or static Web pages mainly depends on the function of the site and the content of the site, if the site features relatively simple, content update is not very large, the use of pure static Web pages will be more simple, the contrary generally use dynamic web technology to achieve.
Static Web page is the foundation of the site construction, static Web pages and dynamic Web pages are not contradictory, in order to adapt to the search engine retrieval needs, even if the use of dynamic website technology, you can also convert the content of Web pages to static Web publishing. Dynamic Web site can also adopt the principle of static and dynamic, suitable for the use of dynamically web pages of dynamic Web pages, if necessary to use static Web pages, you can consider the method of static Web pages to achieve, on the same site, dynamic Web content and static Web content at the same time is also very common things.
Static Web page refers to the non-application and directly or indirectly produced HTML pages, the content of such a Web page is fixed, modify and update must be through dedicated web authoring tools, such as Dreamweaver, FrontPage, etc. And as long as you modify a character in the Web page or a picture to be re-uploaded once overwrite the original page.
Dynamic Web pages are programs or Web pages that run on the server side, and they return different pages depending on the customer, at different times.
Dynamic Web page refers to the use of Web scripting language, such as PHP, ASP, ASP, JSP, etc., through the script to store the content of the site dynamically to the database, the user access to the Web site is to read the database to dynamically generate Web pages method. The site is mainly based on some framework, the content of the Web page is mostly stored in the database. Of course, you can use a certain technology to make dynamic Web page content to generate static Web pages, so that the optimization of the site, convenient search engine search.
Features of Dynamic Web pages: interactivity, automatic updating, randomness
The difference between a dynamic Web page and a static web page