This is a coincidence. A new Surface Pro, the system has not been activated. If Windows 8.1 RTM has been released, simply upgrade it to Windows 8.1, because the ISO file of Windows 8.1 is on a server, you want to copy it to the Surface Por through the Remote Desktop and decompress it, And then install it. The result shows that the copy is not allowed, copy the file to the root directory of the C drive through the network sharing in the running directory, and you will not be asked to copy the file to me. Recently, an old IPAD has been jailbroken. Is it possible that the Surface will also be jailbroken, to update the system?
Isn't it a laptop with a touch screen? Is there another agency? With a try attitude, I borrowed the method for installing the system on the PC.
1. Decompress Windos 8.1 enterprise edition ISO to a mobile hard disk. I wonder if the enterprise edition can be installed on the Surface Pro.
2. Insert a USB flash drive, enable SETUP, and perform upgrade and installation. The purpose of this operation is to be afraid that the Surface has a driver. If the installation is brand new, you are afraid that you will not find a hard disk, or you will have to create a boot disk for the new installation, fear of trouble.
3. Next, let's install the driver again, even if you have to reinstall the driver.
4. Restart twice and return to the desktop after a set.
Because the disk capacity of the Surface is limited, we have to delete the old Windows. old to save hard disk space. Use the following method.
650) this. width = 650; "title =" 001.PNG" src = "http://www.bkjia.com/uploads/allimg/131228/00003051H-0.png" alt = "224655268.png"/>
I won't tell you, but there is no driver. I used the driver genie.
Conclusion: the so-called Surface Pro is a notebook with a touch screen. In the past, the Surface is the same as the Surface.
Result After installation:
650) this. width = 650; "title =" 002.PNG" src = "http://www.bkjia.com/uploads/allimg/131228/0000303540-1.png" alt = "225029308.png"/>
This article is from the "Old Ding technology blog" blog, please be sure to keep this source http://dinghuqiang.blog.51cto.com/19871/1300839