1. Open PowerPoint2010, click the menu bar--Insert the--smartart graphic, select the second row in the loop type and the third.
2. After inserting, click on the arrow on the left and enter 6 digits so that the graph can be divided into 6 parts.
3. Right-click the outer border to ungroup.
4. This is not enough, the inside of the graphic is also so operation, right click, select Ungroup.
5. Removing unnecessary parts, such as curved arrows of the outer frame, is not necessary to retain. Then click the circle inside the drawing.
6. Draw a circle, select, click Start--drawing--shape outline--no outline.
7. In the same vein, change the shape fill to white.
8. Insert a circle again with an arrow, put together, CTRL key select these 2 parts, set to no outline.
9. Shape fill, we can choose to be light blue, separate from the other parts of the color. CTRL + a full selection of shapes, combined to become a whole.
10. The final production is completed, we look at the lucky turntable, can bring you luck.