(1) Open a blank presentation document, click the Insert Command tab, click the smart Chart (SMARTART) button on the Ribbon, as shown in the following illustration.
(2) Select the "Hierarchy" and select a template from which users think they can best represent an organization's structure, selecting the first shape, as shown in the following figure.
Figure 2 Choosing a SmartArt graphic
(3) Fill in the text placeholder, such as "General Manager", and so on, as shown in the figure below, you can continue to adjust the style and color if necessary.
(4) If you need to show more complex organizational structure, for example, the "design department" further subdivided into "interface design department" and "main program Design Department", then click the mouse after "design department" in the "Type text" placeholder box, and press ENTER, as shown in the following figure.
(5) In more out of a line of blank places to press the keyboard "tab" key, the new department box is indented to the design department below, fill in the corresponding text in the placeholder. For the sake of beauty, you can further add special effects to the smart chart, as shown in the following figure.