1, start Excel2016 grab a fresh version, and open the workbook, the "Data" that column filter less than 100 of the number, in the data to the right input filter conditions. As shown in the figure.
2. Select the target worksheet and click the Port Font button in the AutoFilter group on the Data tab to open the Advanced Filter dialog box,
3. Select the copy filter results to another location radio button as a way to filter the results.
4. Click the Data Source button to the right of the list area text box. When the dialog box shrinks to include only the text box and the data Source button, the range of cells in the worksheet that is selected as the data source, the address of the range of cells is available in the text box, and then click the Data Source button again.
3. In the Advanced Filter dialog box, click the Data Source button to the right of the Criteria range text box, select the range of cells in which the condition is located, enter the address of the range of cells in the text box, and then click the Data Source button again.
4. When the Advanced Filter dialog box is restored, click the Data Source button to the right of the Copy to text box, click the specified target cell in cell A1 on the current worksheet, and then click the Data Source button again to restore the Advanced Filter dialog box.
The list area text box is used to enter the address of a range of cells that you want to filter for data, and the range must contain column headings, otherwise it cannot be filtered; The Criteria range text box is used to specify a reference to the range where the filter condition is located, including one or more column headings and the matching criteria under the column headings; Copying to the text box specifies the range of cells where you want to place the filtered results, typically by simply entering the upper-left cell address of the range.
5, click OK in the Advanced Filter dialog box, and the filter results are copied directly to the specified worksheet.