- The Web page font Assistant is a Web page font generation helper that is offline on the Windows platform. Core functionality, written in Python.
Webfont Helper Features
- Generating a subset of fonts (that is, extracting the characters used to generate the font, or the font compression that everyone says);
- The font is flattened or compressed;
- Extracts the characters used in the TTF file;
- Font conversion: TTF to Woff, SVG, EOT, etc.;
- Windows Explorer right-click integration;
- the clipboard generates fonts;
- Completely offline code open source arbitrary modification;
Please download it at Download
GitHub Project Address:
The following open source programs are used in the program, and some changes have been made. Copyright belongs to the original author, and hereby thank:
- Ttf2eot.exe https://code.google.com/p/ttf2eot/
- subset.py Google Inc.
Web Font Helper Webfont Helper