1. Open the phone settings, and then click on "WLAN" into the WLAN network.
2. Press and hold the selected network, such as my first network: Gbli ..., pop-up dialog.
3. After you eject an interface, select "Modify Network Configuration" and go to the next step.
4. After the pop-up in the "Show advanced Options" tick, pull down into the next step.
5. In the "IP set" select "Static", continue to pull down here to fill in the number of your home according to the router to fill, login router can be seen.
Modify the address you want to modify the same as the computer wireless, note that the subnet mask "255.255.255.0" is the default, here is not displayed, that is, do not need to input. When you are done, click on the storage, ok! so that WiFi will be connected all the time, and the reboot is unaffected.