"My Computer" icon lying on the desktop is not insignificant, but this is the humble icon, almost 100% of users are inseparable from the use of computers. If one day, you suddenly find that the desktop "My Computer" is missing, all the file operation can not be done, because the folder could not be found. What are you going to do about it? Let's take a look at the following method.
1. Right-click on the desktop, right-click on the desktop-Properties-desktop-Customize desktop-select "My Computer" OK.
2. Follow these methods: Put the mouse on the "Start Menu" button, press the right button, point "Properties", will pop up a box, and then there will be two options: "Start Menu" and "Classic Start Menu", choose "Classic" on it, and finally determine.
3. With the combination of key Ctri+alt+del open Task Manager, see if there is no explore.exe this process, if not, in the "New task" Input Explorer.exe, if there is, remove it, and then re-enter the Explorer.exe, OK, reboot, then the desktop should be able to display normally.
4. Modify the registration form. (1) Start-run-input regedit, enter registry Regedit:hkey_current_usersoftwaremicrosoftwindowscurrent Versionpolicesexlorer, NoDesktop on the right, the key value is modified to "0".
(2) Start-run-enter "regedit" Return to open Registry Editor, navigate to Hkey_local_machinesoftware microsoftwindows Ntcurrentversionwinlogon, Then see if the shell value under the branch is "Explorer.exe". If not, manually modify to "Explorer.exe".
5. Use Notepad. Open the Notepad program, where you enter the following (Basic computer knowledge www.pc6c.com):
Then save this file as: "Show Desktop.scf", you must confirm the filename and the same as in double quotes. Then copy the saved show Desktop.scf file to: "C:documents and Settings username application Data microsoftinternet explorerquick Launch" directory.
If you still can't, reload the system.