The icon for the Word program appears correctly, but the Word document does not display an icon, but it is blank.
This type of problem is due to the damage caused by a word program-related component, which can be resolved by the following scenario:
1. Press the Windows Logo Health on the keyboard
+r key, enter regedit, press ENTER.
2. Find the following three key values, and then right-click to select the export, the key value back to the desktop, in the event of a problem, you can restore the registry key by backup.
3. Then right click on the three key values and delete them respectively.
4. Press the Windows Logo Health on the keyboard
+r key, enter Appwiz.cpl, press ENTER.
5. Right-click Microsoft Office 2003 to select Changes.
6. Select Repair, click Continue.