When you use office 365 to open an excel file, an error is reported, prompting "A problem occurred while sending commands to the program", 365 excel
I bought a set of genuine office 365 and installed it on my windows 10. However, an error is reported every time an excel file is opened. They asked Microsoft technical personnel for advice and offered the following methods:
Fix and install Office
1. Close all opened Office programs.
2. Open "Control Panel", click "uninstall program", find "Microsoft Office 365", right-click and choose "change ".
3. Click "quick fix" and restart the computer to confirm the problem.
First, follow these steps to check whether the security mode of the Office program is available:
OfficeSafe Mode of the program:
1. Press Windows + R, enter winword/safe, and press enter to open the security mode confirmation for the Word program.
2. Press Windows + R, enter excel/safe, and press enter to open the security mode confirmation for the Excel program.
3. Press Windows + R, enter powerpnt/safe, and press enter to open the security mode confirmation for the PowerPoint program.
4. Press Windows + R, enter outlook/safe, and press enter to open the Security Mode of the outlook program to check whether the problem exists.
If you can open the document normally, we recommend that you cancel the add-on by following these steps:
Remove unnecessary add-ons:
1. Open the program such as Word (if it cannot be started in normal mode, you can try to do the following in safe mode ).
2. Click "file", open "options", click "add-on", and click "go to" next to "COM add-on ".
3. Remove all the add-ons from the check box and click "OK ".
4. re-open the normal mode of the Word program and observe the problem.
1. Click the files tab, and then click options ".
2. Click Advanced, and then click the ignore other applications using Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) check box in the general area to cancel the selection.
3. Click OK ".
I tried all the above three methods, but the error persists.
They also gave the following method:
Press Windows key + R and enter regedit to open the Registry Editor.
Go to the Registry HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT \ Excel. Sheet.12 -- shell -- open
Delete ddeexec under open, Enter command, double-click the string name on the right, and change the last/dde to "% 1" (note the English state)
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT \ Excel. Sheet.8-shell-open is the same as the above method
The problem was solved successfully, and no error was reported when the excel file was opened.