It took ¥ 198 to buy a CMB credit card.
Today, I really think there is nothing to gain.
Some ideas have never been implemented.
Or we can find that even if it is implemented, it is just Si.
1. Download OS X lion 10.7.3 about 3.1 GB
2. Backup folder in 500 GB disc to 250 GB
3. Do time machine for Mac OS 10.6.8
4. Upgrade MacBook Pro from OS X lion 10.6.8 to 10.7.3
5. Download X-code (free) from MAC app store.
6. Start My iOS app ....
After installing Mac OS X lion 10.7.3
1. The airport is changed to wifi. Make sure the name is changed,
2. No front row -- remote control is useless.
3. In addition to wifi sharing, the iPad cannot access the Internet through the WiFi hotspot shared by the MacBook Pro. After two hours, I finally got it done.
Solution: Modify system preference settings-> network-> Wi-Fi-> advanced-> TCP/IP
Manually set IPv4: 192.168.1.188 vro1.1 address: 192.168.1.1
The two values are from the information in your Ethernet connection. After the settings are complete, the WI-FI connection is preceded by a green circle. (A yellow circle is set before ).
The purpose of this operation is to set your Wi-Fi shared connection to an IP address in a CIDR block for the Ethernet connection, so that the bridging is successful.
Download and upgrade OS X lion 10.7.3