1. Click the desktop computer icon, and then open the Control Panel in the computer window that appears!
2. Switch view mode to large icon in Control Panel, and then open Network and Sharing Center!
3. Click to set up a new connection or network in the network and Sharing Center!
4. Next, according to the following figure to operate it!
5. When this step, enter the broadband account and password, and then connect!
6. How do I set up a shortcut to a broadband connection on the desktop? Click Change adapter settings on this interface!
7. Then click the right mouse button on the broadband connection in the Network Connection window, and then choose to create a shortcut!
8. Select Yes, you can set up a shortcut to the desktop Broadband connection!