The Windows operating system has a lot of CMD commands, the most frequently used is the Sfc/scannow command, then, Sfc/scannow command How to use it?
The full name of 1.SFC is Systemfilechecker, which refers to the system file checking procedure. This cmd command extends from the DOS system mode to the present. Used to scan and check for damaged or superseded system profiles, and to fix replacements for the correct files.
2. Select command Prompt mode (administrator) at the Start menu to select the Administrator identity.
3. To allow the following programs to make changes: Windows command handler, click to enter the CMD Command mode window, enter the middle of the Sfc/scannow space (I do not add space also normal scan, not too clear whether the space must) press the ENTER key to start scanning.
4. Start the system scan, this process will take some time
5. Start the verification phase of the system scan
6. Verification is complete
This process slowly waits, do not close the command window
7. When the scan is complete, Windows Resource protection is prompted to find the corrupted files and successfully fix them.
8.CBS. Log Windir/logs/cbs/cbs.log has detailed information that the scan and repair operations have been completed, you can normally close the cmd command window.