1. The. NET Framework 3.5 also supports building applications based on the. NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5.
2. Before installing the Windows Language Pack, you need to first install the. NET Framework 3.5.
3. The. NET Framework 3.5 No longer provides Windows CardSpace.
First, on-demand enable the. NET Framework 3.5
If your program requires. NET Framework 3.5 Support, the related features are automatically enabled.
Second, the control Panel enables the. NET Framework 3.5
Open the Control Panel, click Programs, select Enable or disable Windows features, and select Microsoft. NET Framework 3.5.
Note: Two subkeys apply to developers who require WCF script and handler mappings, and ordinary users do not have to choose.
Both of these installation methods require an Internet connection, and if you do not want to use an Internet connection, you can deploy the. NET Framework offline using DISM (Deployment Image services and administrative tools) 3.5
1. win+x Select a command prompt (administrator mode).
2. Load installation image, in this case, install the mirror load to D disk, the installation source is located in D:sourcessxs, enter the following command:
/ONLINE specifies that related features are enabled in a running operating system
/ENABLE-FEATURE/FEATURENAME:NETFX3 specifies enable. NET Framework 3.5
/ALL Enable all parent features of the. NET Framework 3.5
/limitaccess prevents DISM from connecting to Windows Update
/source specify where features need to be enabled